Sunday, December 2, 2007

System restore..

Currently listening to: Mute Math tracks (from both Reset EP and Mute Math)

Yeah! I was able to make my webcam and my music players (iTunes7.5 and WMP11) work without having to bring my laptop to a technician. How did I manage that? SYSTEM RESTORE!


(To get there: Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore)




Thankfully, Windows saved my settings as of November 5, 2K7 (the day before I left WGTN). And all I had to do was to restore those settings and presto, I got my webcam and my music players working. What's more awesome is that my files aren't affected at all by this process.



Now, I need a "system restore" as well. I've been on a dry spell for days, in more ways than one. I'm experiencing my Sammy the Salmon moment. I terribly miss NZ and feel like "GOD, I'm not the same person I was in WGTN!" I need to be restored on my state while I was in WGTN, even right now that I'm in Manila. Would that be possible, as in right this very moment?



Parting words: Is there a place named "Old Zealand"? LOL.

No comments: