Saturday, December 22, 2007

Totally random, it is..

Currently listening to: Wag Ka Nang Umiyak by Sugarfree
(To my KIWI mates who intend to spend a little more time in my blog, this means "Do Not Cry Anymore")

I was flipping through my friends' Crackbook sites a while back and I noticed that Adam has a blog. We can altogether have a peek on what's behind this guy's long hair.

And yeah, it's this time of the year again. What's in store for me:

- I've got a 17-day holiday! Be back at work on January 7th! Big cheers!
- I get to catch up with heaps of zzz's (So what am I doing in front of the PC at 3AM? :D )
- I get to spend more time with my beloved family.

AND

- I look forward to listing down the top songs of the year!

Oooh! I forgot:
- I plan on Skyping my Kiwi mates on CHRISTmas day!

AND

I shouldn't forget who this season is supposedly for. Sounds cliche I know, but I realised that shouldn't confine HIM in a box! That HE occupies only this certain amount of space in my life. I want to press on in following HIM, be it CHRISTmas season or not. Press on, carry on and hold on! Until I become more like CHRIST!

P.S.: I think it's bout time for me to wake up those blog entries sleeping in my Drafts folder. LOL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey man!! i found this through your link to me. awesome. so this is your little corner of the world eh.

its so much nicer to talk on these things, rather that what i find to be the generally overwhelming clutter of facebook.

Edmond said...

Yeah, so you've found me?! :D

I found the link to yours in your Facebook. And thanks for that link to my Flickr.