Monday, January 28, 2008

Cross-posting

I posted this in another blog of mine (which I no longer update) several months' back (30th of May last year, to be exact). I'm posting it here, pure and unadulterated, save for some formatting that I've done. Notice this guy's angst!

"Ugh, what is it about me that people wanna know about anyway, says my Multiply profile. I tend to be boring, you know. Why’d I say that? ‘Coz I’m by myself 24/7.. I mean, I can be with a group of people but still have that shark called “loneliness” biting through this guy’s heart and soul as if I were an unfortunate fish that crossed its path..

Perhaps I have to spill some beans on why I act distant towards people, as in people in general.. Perhaps, I never seem to run out of reasons for feeling insecure - that no matter what I do, everyone else is better than me.. AND in my book, someone better than me doesn’t necessarily translate to someone to befriend me.. This thought pattern has a lot to do with both past experiences and my being uber-introvert..


I realised that there are over 6 billion people in this third rock from the sun, but no I’m alone often times. Why can’t I just let loose and swim with the fishes in this vast ocean (and sooner or later find a group of people who will love and accept me for me and in turn will I love and accept for who they are).. Will I find them soon? Will I find them 4 time zones away from Manila? Or better yet, will I be the person someone that is worth the love and acceptance?

Ugh, I said it.. I mean, I just can’t believe I wrote this..

Anyway, I will be unleashing a new blog in a few months’ time.. Can’t tell what’s in it right now, until things are settled.. This will be exciting.. So far, the initials of this blog are W.W.
Peace out!"

No comments: